How to play?
Atlantis Sky Patrol
DESCRIPTION: This frenetic marble-popping adventure puts you in charge of how fast each level will end. Knock out doomsday devices on each of the 100 levels in the game by matching marble colors in sets of three. To finish off the device and move on to the next round, simply destroy the cleverly-placed static orbs that continually allow additional chains to fill the track. Easy to learn, but difficult to master, this puzzler is nearly impossible to put down!
- More than 100 challenging levels.
- Earn coins for unique upgrades.
- Features 2-player option.
- Fun mini-game between levels.
- Stunning art deco visuals.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- CPU: 600 Mhz
- RAM: 128 MB
- DirectX: 6.0
- HD: 51 MB