How to play?
Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad
DESCRIPTION: In the sprawling plains of the Great Basin in the American West, construction of the Transcontinental Railroad has been forging ahead after overcoming the challenge of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The railroad has been plagued by attacks from the infamous Dalton brothers, workers are terrified and construction is in danger of slipping behind schedule. Lucky Luke has been sent to boost the workers' morale and, with your help, oversee construction. Are you up for the challenge? There will be many hurdles along the way. If you’re diligent you can make the dream of a great railroad connecting both coasts of the United States a reality!
- Learn scores of anecdotes about the railroad
- 50 varied and challenging game levels
- Gather resources and solve problems
- Build your city!
- Play Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- CPU: 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 1024 MB
- DirectX: 9.0
- HD: 275 MB